Since 2001, I have been practising law as a licensed lawyer here in Ontario as the chief proprietor of Matthew M. Granic Law Office. During this period of time, my office has been located at the corner of Gerrard Street East and Pape Avenue in Toronto, which is a law office practicing in association with the long-established Sharma law office.
My law office is one where I personally handle and manage every step of the client’s file. Clients place their trust in my abilities and services and in return I give my client my proven record of professionalism, dedication and experience during the course of the legal representation on their files.
Within this time of my professional practice, I have been handling client files and navigating them through the complex processes dealing with Canadian immigration law and its regulations. I have been representing clients before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, Immigration Appeal Division, and the Federal Court of Canada.
I also have been vigorously defending my client’s rights before the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice when they are facing criminal and regulatory charges while safeguarding their immigration interests in Canada.
My Philosophy to Law
- I carefully listen to the client’s legal issues that are presented to me.
- I uphold the client’s information as confidential.
- I devise a legal strategy and overall plan for the client.
- I am personally involved in the management and oversee every step of the client’s file.
- I provide services where the client is engaged and informed in a transparent manner.