Christopher Achkar is an employment and litigation Lawyer and practises Employment Law and Labour, Human Rights, as well as Corporate and Commercial Litigation for clients across Ontario.
He represents clients at multiple levels of court, including:
- tribunals such as the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario,
- the Canadian Human Rights Commission,
- the Ontario Labour Relations Board, and
- the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.
Christopher also practices in corporate and commercial litigation and disputes, including:
- shareholder agreements,
- contract disputes,
- construction law
- compliance, and
- other business law issues.
He works with some of the top law firms and legal professionals, and has experience working at the Federal Court of Appeal.